CORPORATE COMPLIANCE & ADVISORY
Every Indian subsidiary company of a foreign entity has to undergo a different process for incorporation and has to comply with a plethora of annual, periodic and event-based compliances under various Indian statutes and regulations.
The Indian subsidiary company also has to make different filings periodically, with authorities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI), and comply with tax regulations like TDS, Goods and Service Tax (GST), and ESI regulations depending on the industry, manpower strength, annual turnover and state of incorporation.
Any failure to comply with these regulations can attract heavy penalty and dampen the business growth. We at Lex Process assist foreign multinational companies set up their business in India either as a wholly-owned subsidiary company, joint venture company, project office, liaison office, or branch office of a foreign company in India, and also provide customized compliance solutions for Indian subsidiaries with their multiple compliance and governance requirements.
- Incorporation of Indian subsidiary company by acting as resident directors, providing our addresses for registered office purposes and in getting the bank accounts opened and obtain requisite statutory registrations;
- Trademark registration;
- GST registration and filing of monthly, quarterly and annual GST returns;
- Filings of quarterly TDS returns, ESI registration and return, and Service Tax and VAT returns;
- Constant review of policies and various statutes, to help companies adhere to all the applicable rules and regulations;
- Assist in statutory filings under the Companies Act, 2013 and other MCA 21 related compliance and compounding of offences as well;
- Assistance in making compliances under other statues and authorities such as Reserve Bank of India (RBI) related compliances and filings, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and allied regulations, Labour laws, Tax laws etc.;
- Assist with litigation and transactional advisory services.
With our services we help companies regularly and consistently comply with all the required compliances, which in return helps give the company a better grip of their business operations and helps mitigate business and regulatory risks.